Pdfmyurl.com offers two standard paid options as well as a custom enterprise option. Furthermore you can mail us to discuss custom plans:
Why use pdfmyurl?
Creating a PDF from an existing Web page is only one use case for pdfmyurl.com. You could use it in *any* situation where you want to generate a PDF in some dynamic, automated way such as via PHP. Rather than try to figure out the PDF format, or the workings of some arcane library, you can generate a page of HTML (which you already know, and is well documented) and then convert that.
Generating PDFs for different uses using HTML as your templating system is a sound idea. The idea that your PDF templates can be in HTML and sit in your application alongside page templates, and basically be edited by the same people, is pretty attractive.
What’s even more interesting is you do not need to worry or play with concurrency issues/ server load or configuration settings etc., this has already been solved and tested by millions of users, who’s feedback is making things a better product for everyone!
- Customize or remove PDFmyURL logo for PDFs you make (personally)
- Set and save personal PDF’ing preferences!
- Paper size
- Background on/off
- Insert a table of contents
- Add title, url or coverpage to your PDFs
- Click here to get a personal license
- Place a “pdf this page” button on your website.
- Remove or customize the PDFmyURL watermark from all pdf’s made from your domain
- All items of a personal account
- Manage how pdf’s are made on your site
- Integration support via email
- Priority in development queue
- Click here to get a business license
- Private servers
- Priority email support
- Comply to PDF/A standards
- Click here to email us for pricing plans