Support email & links
If you need help doing something, check out our support page.
Need email support? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask your question. PdfMyUrl tries to answer all questions within a working week.
If you have a problem doing something then please provide us a link of the problem demonstrated. We need an example in order to reproduce.
Need priority support or development time? PdfMyUrl now supplies a priority support/ development time package, mail us at email@example.com for pricing details.
Over usage (limited use)
Your IP address or domain can be excluded if you overuse the service. You’ll get a blocked message if you make a combination of:
- more than 120 PDFs in two hours with a single IP address, and/ or
- PDFs take more than 500 secs to process on our servers
We exclude IP addresses to safeguard from errors for the majority of users. An enterprise license is intended for large volume and guaranteed use.
The pool of CPU resources fluctuates throughout the day. You usually don’t need to worry about the above rules, you will need to try very hard to get blocked.
The PDF making process can fail. Common reasons are:
- the PDF takes longer then 60 seconds to make. We automatically stop making the PDF
- the HTML of the site is large (e.g. lots of images > 1Mb), or
- the page will not load in a WebKit browser (Chrome/ Safari). We use WebKit to make PDFs
An enterprise license or priority support/ development time is intended for helping you solve these types of problems.